All QuestionsUnanswered Answers Likes Latest Activity
Disabling magnetic screen lock

Hi,

1 2 3 weeks 3 days
setSensorDisabled - Deprecated

Hi, setSensorDisabled() has been deprecate in API 27.

0 0 1 month 3 weeks
setQuickPanelItems - secure folder

Hello setQuickPanelItems doesn't hide "secure folder" panel item. I need to hide it. I have try QUICK_PANEL_NONE and it hide all items except "secure folder". Any idea?

2 1 4 months 2 days
End of Year KCC Termination Effects

Hello!

0 0 4 months 4 days
Kiosk mode & application widget

Hello, simple question Is It posssible to add application widget in the kiosk mode ?  

3 1 4 months 4 days
Ethernet not supported

I'm trying trying to get my samsung devices to support a Static IP Ethernet connection without rooting them and replacing the stock ROM.

10 0 4 months 5 days
Admin does not have android.permission.sec.ENTERPRISE_DEVICE_ADMIN OR com.samsung.android.knox.permission.KNOX_ENTERPRISE_DEVIC

I got this error : 

3 0 4 months 2 weeks
Error when using Sample ProKiosk Mode

I'm trying to use the KNOX Customization SDK with Sample app ProKiosk Mode. https://seap.samsung.com/sample-app/prokiosk-mode-0

6 2 4 months 3 weeks
java.lang.RuntimeException: Stub! at com.samsung.android.knox.EnterpriseDeviceManager.getAPILevel() while executing unit tests

Hello, My test cases failed during Jenkins build on a Android 5.1.1 device with the exception

6 0 5 months 1 day
Error qmg request

Hi, When I try to upload a zip for a qmg request, I have an error : 

8 4 6 months 3 weeks
Eliminate all System Notifications / Dialogs

Hi  together, maybe i'm blind, but i need a short help. :-)   How  to eliminate the  system - messages /dialogboxes  via  SDK ?   Reason :

2 0 8 months 1 day
Knox Configuration ForceAutoStartUpState

Hi   I see there are some changes going on to the SDK and moving to the cloud. will i still be able to use the ForceAutoStartUpState in the Knox Customization SDK?

3 0 8 months 2 days
Error when using ProKiosk Mode

I'm trying to use the KNOX CUstomization SDK in my app for the ProKiosk Mode.

8 2 8 months 1 week
How to allow WiFi setting changes in ProKiosk mode?

I'm struggeling with my profile in Knox custom configurator: I want to allow changing WiFi settings of a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 T813 while staying in ProKiosk mode.

4 1 10 months 2 weeks
I want to output the app logo I want, not the app logo designated by the app developer.

HI I want to make the installed app logo look customization. I want to output the app logo I want, not the app logo designated by the app developer.

2 0 10 months 3 weeks
Tethering (mobile hotspot) Data Usage

Hi , Is there any way that i can get the DataUsage for Tethering (mobile hotspot). I can see that Apis are available only for applications using ApplicationPolicy.  

1 0 11 months 1 week
Presidential Alerts

Hi   I need to disable all sounds and viberating. Is there a way to disable alerts from beeping and viberating even presidential alerts?

3 0 11 months 1 week
Which method works in Android 7 for copy AdbLog?

Could you please point out in Knox 2.7 Android 7 environment, - which method works  for reading and copying Adb logcat into a file? In one of the old answers, it's Custominzation

2 0 1 year 3 days
ActivityManager kills our Pro Kiosk Mode app for chrome update?

Hello,   We're developing an application that should run as a status monitor on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (Android 7).

2 0 1 year 4 weeks
Admin does not have com.samsung.android.knox.permission.KNOX_CUSTOM_SYSTEM

I get an error that I am missing permissions. I am using Customization SDK, knox v 2.8, and I am activating KLM and then ELM before I try to shutdown the tablet.

17 0 1 year 1 month