All QuestionsUnanswered Answers Likes Latest Activity
packageManager.hasSystemFeature("com.sec.android.mdm") returns true on non-Knox device

Some non-Knox devices require Knox activation on Android Enterprise, Device Owner mode.

0 0 2 days 22 hours
Galaxy Tab A USB OTG Disconnection issue

We are using the Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablet USB port in OTG mode (to charge and also to connect to an external reader. This is accomplished with a certain resistor calue on the ID pin.

2 1 3 days 21 hours
KNOX SDK does not broadcast "com.samsung.android.knox.intent.action.APPLICATION_FOCUS_CHANGE" for Dual Messenger apps.

Hi, KNOX SDK development team:

1 0 4 days 12 hours
How to set MVNO values in ApnSettings on devices running Android 9 with KNOX API level 28?

I tried to follow the Java sample code on

0 0 1 week 1 hour
XCover 4 Android 9. Xcover-button to trigger action

Hi The XCover button on XCover 4 seem to be improved since the Android 9 update. Now it is possible to launch an app using the XCover button button from the lock screen.

0 0 1 week 1 day
Complicity error after adding Knox 3.4 support

The mew SDK doesn't have version 3_4

2 0 1 week 3 days
removeLockScreen() on Android 9 devices

Hi!

0 0 1 week 4 days
Knox and NFC Device Owner Provisioning

Firstly, apologies if this is an inappropriate place for this question but I am struggling to find any relevant resources anywhere else.

5 1 1 week 4 days
Shutdown android device

Hello, I use the latest Android SDK version and i want to shutdown the device on an event (clic on a button for example). Then i use this method to power off the device : 

1 0 1 week 6 days
SEAP Partner Application Pending

Hi,

0 0 2 weeks 5 days
MDM JSON setup. KME

Hello we are develop MDM solution and start to using KME. So i have a question about Json setup. Where this json file will be contains on device and how can we programmatically access to it?

2 0 2 weeks 5 days
Api to power off device not working in oreo device

Hi team, The api to power-off device is not working in oreo device.   Sample Code  : 

1 0 1 month 16 hours
The various allowXXX functions are returning false

The device is DeviceAdministrator and the license is activated but things like: `.allowAirplaneMode(false)`

1 0 1 month 1 day
API to capture ROM information

Information about ROM version can be obtained, manually, via the telephone keypad, in Samsung Galaxy devices. You enter *#1234# on the keypad, and version info will be displayed, like that:

0 0 1 month 1 day
Escrow token is disabled on the current user

Got exception when calling DevicePolicyManager.setResetPasswordToken in Knox MDM app on Samsung 585 Android 8.1.0

0 1 1 month 2 days
Not getting COMMERCIAL KEY

Hello Everyone, Need some information from your side about the "COMMERCIAL KEY". Thing is that I have already raised the request for it before 1 or 1.5 months ago.

1 0 1 month 2 days
Add Dynamic/programmatically Permissions

Can add following pernission from java code/programmatically in project.

0 0 1 month 3 days
sadasd

test

0 0 1 month 1 week
settingsManager.setSystemLocale() resets proKioskManager.setStatusBarIconsState() to true or visible

We have a question on the behavior of Knox running on Samsung J3 V 2018 using Knox 3.1 SDK.   After calling 

2 0 1 month 2 weeks
About allowShareList() API

Hello. When I use "allowShareList(false)", that shows other results. On Galaxy Note4 which OS 6.0.1 can not attatch to email, but on Galaxy S10 which OS 9.0 can attatch to email.

0 0 1 month 2 weeks