All QuestionsUnanswered Answers Likes Latest Activity
Disable Lock Screen: Is it possible?

Hello, Is there a way, using an SDK, to remove the lock screen?

4 0 15 hours 8 min
Question: how to get started with Knox SDK to perform operations on apps?

I've found some apps that use Knox SDK to perform operations on apps:

9 1 3 weeks 4 hours
How to get the ELM key and "knox.jar" file?

I've found some apps that use Knox SDK to perform operations on apps:

2 0 3 weeks 4 hours
Samsung TAB-A location service problem

Hi

6 1 3 weeks 4 days
Disable Keyguard/lockscreen

Hello, I'm on Knox for Android 5.1, is there any Knox API to set the Lockscreen/Keyguard to "None" so there is no need to swipe or enter a pin to use the device? Thanks.

4 2 3 weeks 5 days
Anroid standard api, How to add an app that is not in sleep mode(power save mode)?

Anroid standard api,  How to add an app that is not in sleep mode(power save mode)? execept my app : power saving mode i? what is API? thanks you

2 1 1 month 4 days
Remove Google account programmatically

Hi! Is it possible with the Knox Standard SDK or Knox Customization SDK to remove a Google Account programmatically on a device? Regards Akshay

2 0 1 month 2 weeks
Reboot Device

I am trying to enable my application to auto reboot the device. I am using the Knox standard sdk with the following code:

8 0 1 month 3 weeks
API "installApplication (String apkFilePath, boolean installOnSDCard)" will not work in Android

I'm testing silent app install..on Samsung J3 private ApplicationPolicy appPolicy

0 0 1 month 3 weeks
disable Hard reset , download mode

Dear. i disabled hardware key : volume up, down soft key, power button  when i press both button : 

1 1 2 months 3 days
Wifi automatically switches off after ~10 minutes. How to keep it on?

Hello, I am using a Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T810 with Android 7, Build Number NRD90M.T810XXU2DQI6).

4 1 2 months 1 week
Active knox license failed after my application deploy to Google Play Store

I don't know why , when i download my application from google play store during knox active license i've got failed message , but apk file work well before upload to google play store (installed te

4 0 2 months 1 week
Whitelist the app for BatteryOptimization in smart manager application.

Hi there,

22 0 2 months 3 weeks
Permit drawing over other apps

Hello everybody,

5 1 4 months 1 week
Disable soft reset in samsung devices

Hello, I need to prevent the user from soft-resetting the device (with the hardware button combination) and I cannot find any reference to that, everything I find is preventing factory reset from b

1 0 4 months 1 week
Starting with libremotedesktop_client.so in java

I need help in using Remote desktop to take a screen shot I am trying to impliment the libremotedesktop_client.so in the eclipce

6 1 4 months 3 weeks
RemoteDesktop listener is not working properly

Hi Team,        we are working on RemoteDesktop Module. In that i am getting one issue while capturing images.   Details are as follows :-

2 1 4 months 3 weeks
Screen swipe

HI,

2 0 4 months 3 weeks
Location Policy - getAllLocationProviders method is not working with work profile.

WORK PROFILE ISSUE -  The code given below is working fine for normal MDM client, but not for work profile.

4 0 5 months 2 weeks
FM Radio API related

null

8 0 6 months 5 days