All QuestionsUnanswered Answers Likes Latest Activity
Install Knox SDK using Visual Studio for Xamarin Wearable Project

I need to create a xamarin wearable app. For this, I have added Tizen SDK but for the next step, I need to add Knox SDK in my Visual Studio project structure.

0 0 1 week 2 days
"Always on" support on Tizen wearables?

Hi,

0 0 4 weeks 14 hours
Possible to Identify Galaxy Watch Color?

Hello,

0 0 1 month 1 week
KNOX API fails for Gear S3

Hi,

1 1 3 months 6 days
URGENT ISSUES configuring Galaxy Watch with Knox Configure

1. There is a either a severe bug with Knox Configure trying to deploy applications to Galaxy Watch or the documentation is terrible, one or the other. 

0 1 7 months 5 days
Configure Galaxy watch

Hi,  I am trying to configure a samaung galay watch and install an app on the watch using the knox configure. i cant find any documentation how to do that.

3 2 7 months 1 week
Error installing Knox Tizen SDK for Wearables v2.3

Hello, When I attempt to install Knox Tizen SDK for Wearables v2.3 in Package Manager, I get the following error: "The extension image file is not valid or deleted."

3 0 8 months 3 weeks
Tab E 9.6

Hello  i want generate kiosk on galaxy tab E 9.6, can you help me please?

1 0 9 months 3 weeks
삼성 스포츠 기어 S3 tizen 개발에서 NFC 에러....error message : nfc_se_get_card_emulation_mode failed:0

저는 NFC가 리드 되었을 경우 ID가 변경되지 않도록 하기 위해서 삼성 관련 담당자에게 문의한바 있습니다.  관련 담당자 의견에 의해 확인된 사실로는 해당 제품에서는 (NFC P2P/Reader 미지원)으로 확인 되었습니다. 

0 0 10 months 3 weeks
Gear Sport NFC 사용법에 대한 문의를 드립니다.

Gear Sport NFC 사용법에 대한 문의를 드립니다.  기어 스포츠를 활용한 타이젠 네이티브 개발에서  ///////////////////////////////////// 문제점 /////////////////////////////////////////////////

0 0 11 months 4 days
OK to get MDM service at startup and release at termination?

Hello,

2 0 1 year 2 weeks
How does Knox Work on Wearables?

Asking for a friend.

1 0 1 year 3 months
setForceAutoStartUpState() for wearables

Hi,  Does anyone have an idea about whether the setForceAutoStartUpState() function will be available in a future release of knox sdk for wearables? Thanks

0 1 1 year 3 months
Auto launching a native service on Gear S3

Hi all,

0 2 1 year 4 months
Restarting the watch after disabling the prokiosk mode

Hi,

0 1 1 year 8 months
Can deploy an app for all wearable device ?

Hello all,   I'm a new member of tizen. I have a problem.

2 0 1 year 9 months
WearableCustom_Sample fails with KNOX_RESULT_ACCESS_DENIED

I compiled and ran the sample app per the instructions. The activation of MDM and custom, and the LKM/ELM license activation all succeed.

3 1 1 year 10 months
Can't enable ProKiosk mode on Gear S3

I'm trying to get started with the Knox Customization SDK to enable ProKiosk mode. I have added all the privileges that seem relevant to the manifest:

1 0 1 year 10 months
Is this product still alive?

I see developers' questions on this forum, and no responses from Samsung developer support.

0 0 1 year 10 months
Knox Deploy

Could mind you build me Wearable sdk for install apk on gear s3 with api?? Or just help me easyist way to deploy Samsung Gear S3?? Please.....

0 2 2 years 6 days