All QuestionsUnanswered Answers Likes Latest Activity
SecurityException: Admin does not have MDM_HW_CONTROL or KNOX_HW_CONTROL

I'm trying to run the Knox SDK Sample App #1: (https://seap.samsung.com/sample-app/get-started-knox-sdk)

1 0 1 day 1 hour
kill other app (google maps)

In my solution, i am sending a message from server to open google maps and navigate to the destination. When done with google maps, i would like to send a command to close it.

1 0 1 day 3 hours
Disable quick launch function with knox SDK

Hi!

0 0 1 day 7 hours
Problem with Mobile data

Hello guys, we want to always keep on "mobile data" to be in position "ON" in my case :  if 

7 0 1 week 2 days
Activate license in internal customer network

Dear collegues, 

1 0 1 week 3 days
setCellularData disable mobile data

By calling setCellularData I want to block user to enable/disable mobile data. Problem is that after call it, phone disable mobile data (and lock which is correct) instead only lock.

0 0 1 week 4 days
Need to block mobile data in container (workspace)

We need the ability to detect if a user is in the workspace and force mobile data off.

0 0 1 week 4 days
Android 9 setMobileDataRoamingState not working

On Android 9, using the Knox API, the method setMobileDataRoamingState is not working.

1 0 1 week 5 days
Android webview in our app crashes after applying disable browser option in knox SDK standard

Hi

0 0 2 weeks 2 days
Support lib will cause Unexpected error when proguard optimization is enabled

After enabling progard optimization, the builds fails with   Unexpected error while performing partial evaluation:

0 0 2 weeks 2 days
View and associate ELM key with application

Hello this is Doug Marks from SAP, we're an a SEAP partner with Samsung. Is it still possible to log into the SEAP portal to view and associate out ELM key ?

1 0 2 weeks 3 days
Error when using libknox_remotedesktopclient.knox.samsung.so library

Hi, I'm getting the following error when trying to use "libknox_remotedesktopclient.knox.samsung.so" library:

11 0 2 weeks 4 days
addHomeShortcut sending SecurityException in KioskMode

Hello,

3 0 2 weeks 4 days
PendingSystemUpdate Android 8 Problem

Hi

0 0 2 weeks 4 days
What best practices for a business to share an app with employees? How about App Updates?

We have an app using Knox SDK that employees of a company use for enhanced productivity. We want to make sure its easy for the employees to get the app.

0 1 3 weeks 1 day
Issue with XCover4 android rel 8.1.0

Our application is implemented on top of the Samsung Xcover 4 where android 8.1.0 with Knox 3.2 runs. A PIN code is also set on this.

11 0 3 weeks 3 days
Any way to deactivate license in existing app which doesn't use deActivateLicense

Hi, We have a kiosk type product onto which we install our Android application. The app activates 2 Knox licenses.

1 0 3 weeks 5 days
VpnAdminProfile.L2TPSecretEnable substitute

Hello, Samsung SEAP Team, 

0 0 3 weeks 5 days
I want to add apps programmatically to UNMONITORED APPS.

"kakao talks" "LINE" "Messenger" "WeChat" application will be added as UNMONITORED APPS at the same time as installation.

1 2 4 weeks 1 day
Problem with screen capture on android 5.x device

Hi, I have some problem to implement the screen capture function. Knox SDK version : 3.3 tested device os version : android 5.0.1, 5.0.2

0 0 1 month 17 hours