All QuestionsUnanswered Answers Likes Latest Activity
Enable/Disable Airplane mode using KPE Development Limited

Hi, I have a Limited Development key and I'm looking at this documentation:

3 0 1 day 14 hours
Are there any camera-blocking APIs that can use face recognition?

My security android application is using KNOX API for blocking the camera and if the camera is blocked, you can't turn off smartphone's screen lock with face recognition.

0 0 1 day 21 hours
Remove DEVICE ADMIN Permission silently

Hi I would like to uninstall an application using  appPolicy.uninstallApplication("OLD.ADMIN.PACKEGE",cacheStatus)

0 0 4 days 21 hours
GlobalProxy not applied

Hi, We are trying to use *com.samsung.android.knox.net.GlobalProxy.setGlobalProxy* to add Device wide proxy. However, we are having following issues:  

0 0 5 days 14 hours
MDM JSON setup. KME

Hello we are develop MDM solution and start to using KME. So i have a question about Json setup. Where this json file will be contains on device and how can we programmatically access to it?

0 0 6 days 26 min
How to bolck VPN service created by other application

I am using the addDomainFilterRules to block some domains.But if the user is using  some apps which provide VPN functions, they can visit the specfic domain without any blocking.

0 0 1 week 1 day
How can I set battery level restriction under 50% ?

Hi all.  As far as I know, Samsung Retail Mode can restriction battery level itself.  So, Out clinet has question about battery restriction in Knox SDK on our devices.

0 0 1 week 4 days
Knox SDK ELM License activation getting failed

Hi Team,

18 0 1 week 4 days
How can I battery level restriction under 50% ?

Hi all.  As far as I know, Samsung Retail Mode can restriction battery level itself.  So, Our clinet has question about battery restriction in Knox SDK on our devices.

0 0 1 week 5 days
Admin does not have android.permission.sec.MDM_RESTRICTION OR com.samsung.android.knox.permission.KNOX_RESTRICTION_MGMT

I am trying to migrate to the new knox sdk, i have created a new KLM key and was successfully able to activate the admin as well as license key.

3 0 1 week 5 days
About License and Packages

Hi. We are a mobile security company. We create one license and sell two products. I received the following instructions from "License key summary".

1 0 1 week 5 days
What is the best approach for my project ?

Hi, I'm looking for a specific kiosk mode for our application developed by ourselves and I would like to choose the best solutions -We have an Android tablet park

1 0 2 weeks 2 days
Knox and NFC Device Owner Provisioning

Firstly, apologies if this is an inappropriate place for this question but I am struggling to find any relevant resources anywhere else.

3 1 2 weeks 2 days
EMM Enrolled (AFW) Unable to backup/restore from/to a Samsung Account

Enabling backup service policy has not effect on samsung phones and using samsung account/ samsung cloud to backup and restore data.

5 0 2 weeks 3 days
Why is the api addDomainFilterRules of FireWall not effective immediately

1.Firstly I visit the site www.baidu.com with the system browser.

0 0 2 weeks 3 days
Why is the api addDomainFilterRules of FireWall not effective immediately

1.Firstly I visit the site www.baidu.com by the system browser.

0 0 2 weeks 4 days
New Knox SDK package names on locked down phones, will existing SDK work beyond July?

Our devices (Note 4's, S5's and S5 Neo's) have been in the field for three years now and are locked down so will not have had any software updates applied.

1 0 2 weeks 4 days
How to disable Software update popup message in spite of set [allowFirmwareAutoUpdate , allowOTAUpgrade] methods.

Hello.     

1 0 2 weeks 4 days
reset password on knox api 26

Hello.

3 0 2 weeks 4 days
KPE Development Limited Key

Why in the World was The kpe development limited key created why can't we use our $1,000+ phone to its full extent as we can't even pay to get the actual kpe development key  

4 5 2 weeks 5 days