All QuestionsUnanswered Answers Likes Latest Activity
Location Policy - getAllLocationProviders method is not working with work profile.

WORK PROFILE ISSUE -  The code given below is working fine for normal MDM client, but not for work profile.

3 0 11 hours 46 min
knox License Key Associate a package

When you run EXTRACT PACKAGE Error binding license key and package. Error message is displayed and linking is not performed     Thank you for your help.

0 0 2 weeks 1 day
How can I keep my app alive in backouground all the time

any api from knox sdk?

0 0 2 weeks 5 days
Is that Samsung Knox SDK only for B2B?

Hello,

6 0 2 weeks 6 days
Is there any way to prevent my app from killing by sysytem?

I know api addPackagesToForceStopBlackList. But when I open many many apps. The App which has been added to the "ForceStopBlackList" will also be killed by system.

4 0 3 weeks 2 hours
Whitelist the app for BatteryOptimization in smart manager application.

Hi there,

20 0 3 weeks 5 days
Suppressing Device Firmware upate using Knox EnterpriseDeviceManager

Đối với bất kỳ quốc gia nào cũng vậy, việc phát triển kinh tế trên từng vùng miền hay từng địa phương luôn là ưu tiên hàng đầu, bởi lẽ chỉ có như vậy các quốc gia mới có thể phát triển một cách bền

1 0 4 weeks 1 day
how to silent install other app using knox sdk

hi there, i trying to find a way how to install some apps on device with knox sdk.(like facebook, skype, whatsapp etc).  i found a example code :  

3 1 1 month 3 weeks
Creating (Legacy) Knox Standard SDKs

Is it possible to make a Knox Standard Legacy SDK even though it is being cancelled soon?  If yes how do you generate the key?

1 0 1 month 3 weeks
Can we suppress the OTA update available notification?

Hello,

1 0 2 months 3 days
LTE Band Selection

I see in the SDK where the preferred network can bet set with the .setMobileNetworkType(...) method, but is there a way to then set a particular band or set of bands for the device.  For example, I

1 0 2 months 3 days
Issues faced with Data Usage APIs

We want to implemnet a feature to show the apps data usage for which we have used following code:

0 1 2 months 1 week
Should RestrictionPolicy. allowFactoryReset(false) disable reset using another device admin applications?

Hi, We have set 

2 0 2 months 2 weeks
Kiosk Activity allows another Activity on top.

I'm using Kiosk mode as a way to hopefully pin an activity to the top of the activity stack in such a way that no other activity can be displayed on top of my Activity.

1 0 3 months 5 days
Kiosk Mode while using shared user id.

I've been successful in receiving the ACTION_ENABLE

5 0 3 months 1 week
recommended proguard rules

What are the recommended Proguard rules (if any) to use with Knox SDKs?

7 0 3 months 1 week
Development Legacy Knox Key - 102 Unknown Error

Hello. I have a similar problem to this https://seap.samsung.com/forum-topic/elm-activation-errorunknown

14 0 3 months 2 weeks
Is there any way to deactive MDM from adb?

I was testing setDisableApplication API, and I just disable some system apk by mistake. And now my P350 can not boot. It stoped at the logo. I have disable factory reset function.

2 0 3 months 3 weeks
How to get Total cpu usages and RAM memory usages of android device

Hi Team,         Can any one tell me how to get Total cpu usages and RAM memory usages.

3 0 4 months 1 week
How to update self application

Hello guys. one year ago this method was work. Now its somehow but not work  

4 0 4 months 2 weeks