All QuestionsUnanswered Answers Likes Latest Activity
DefaultAppConfiguration

Is there souce code available that shows an example on how the DefaultAppConfiguration class is used?  I followed the link below and it refers to source code but I cannot find the link.to the code.

1 0 9 hours 37 min
Enabling and Pairing Bluetooth while in ProKiosk mode

I can use some help trying to get Bluetooth pairing to work while in ProKiosk mode.

1 0 11 hours 22 min
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS

Through the Knox SDK is there any way to be granted the permission  WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS ?

0 0 13 hours 2 min
access network error 502 -while updating knox sdk (License activation)

Hi Team,

0 0 1 day 16 hours
Errorcode 502 while activating BackwardCompatible key using knox sdk

Hi Team,          I am updating our application to use Knox SDK 3.2.1 .          I have Created 1.KPE License key

2 0 3 days 18 hours
Lock Device migration

I just migrated my sdk to 3.0 and there is no api to lockdevice. Previously there was an api - 

4 0 4 days 7 hours
Vpn Questions

We have a set up where we need cisco anyconnect vpn connections set up on both the device and container side in order to connect to the network.

2 0 5 days 20 hours
What is the API for enabling high accuracy mode?

I would like to know the API used to enable high accuracy mode and minimum OS version/bundle required to hook into this API. The device versioning infomration is as follows:

1 0 6 days 10 hours
Apps Consuming Battery Notification

Is there a way to turn off Apps Consuming Battery Notification programatically? Thank you for your time!

1 0 1 week 4 hours
Knox Development vs Commercial Licenses - Any security difference?

Greetings,

1 0 1 week 11 hours
App Stuck at Splash Screen

Hello,

0 0 1 week 17 hours
Question About Clipboard

I would like to ask about Clipboard function. I am test KnoxSDK. When we activate "allowClipboardShare" it works fine with our app.

1 0 1 week 19 hours
Knox Backwards-Compatibility Sample App build fails with minifyEnabled true

Build fails in Android 3.1 with Gradle 4.4 if using  minifyEnabled true There are thousands warnings like this and the build fails

9 0 1 week 23 hours
Knox 3.0 Container - Is SDP automatically enabled, and is there a password reset ?

Knox 2.0 used to have an API that let you create a container, and assign a params structure to it with a password reset token.

0 0 1 week 4 days
How can I keep my app alive in backouground all the time

any api of knox can help me?

2 0 1 week 4 days
Bluetooth connection/pairing error

Getting following error while bluetooth connection (After migration from Knox Premium SDK to Knox SDK) "Unable to pair with Device-XXXXX" Incorrect PIN or password"

0 0 1 week 4 days
Set Non Trusted App Install Block enable using Knox SDK

We using following code reference from Knox SDK API reference seap - EnterpriseDeviceManager edm = EnterpriseDeviceManager.getInstance(context);

2 0 1 week 4 days
How to change GPS to high accuracy via Knox Standard APIs ?

To set the GPS to high accuracy, we call the Knox Standard API as below but the positioning accuracy is set only by GPS. Please check the API for errors.

1 0 1 week 4 days
Firewall deny rule not working on newer versions of Google Chrome

In my company's MDM product we have a functionality to restrict URLs that Google Chrome can access. We use the Firewall class from the KNOX SDK to implement this functionality. Our implement

1 0 1 week 5 days
Error: Creating KPE key fails

When creating a KNOX PLATFORM FOR ENTERPRISE (KPE) KEY, it will always fail with a message saying 'Error in generating license key.'.

2 0 1 week 5 days