All QuestionsUnanswered Answers Likes Latest Activity
Get information license

Hi, There is an API for : - Get license active or not ? - Get type license actived? - Get end date license ?   Best regards, Yannick

1 0 6 days 20 hours
ProKiosk Error permission

Hi, I try to test ProKiosk, but not working: I use then sample provide on web site and my licence KPE Developement : KLM06-CN.....

4 0 1 week 10 hours
VPN Generic Profile (JSON format)

Hi there, I've been trying to upload a generic VPN config to Knox Manage but I always get the messa (Invalid JASON Format)

1 0 1 week 21 hours
The problem arises here : getSystemService(EnterpriseDeviceManager.ENTERPRISE_POLICY_SERVICE);

Hi.   Yesterday's answer: Https://seap.samsung.com/forum-topic/block-specific-url-access-and-how-create-url-whitelist  

17 1 1 month 3 weeks
Account whitelist not working properly

I am having an issue when adding accounts to the account addition list. I specify the account type of "com.samsung.android.email" with a corresponding email account.

1 0 2 months 1 week
***** WEB SHORTCUT

Hello, I develop an application type MDM, I would like to know if it is possible to create a web shortcut on the home screen of my application kiosk. thank you for your reply

1 0 2 months 1 week
Cisco vpn json parameters

Hi there, I am looking for the document that was located at https://seap.samsung.com/html-docs/and

3 0 3 months 2 days
Does Knox support the creation of vpn profiles using Cisco vpn clients

I am trying to create a VPN profile. Does Knox support the creation of vpn profiles to support Cisco vpn clients?

2 0 3 months 3 weeks
CLEAN THE HOME SCREEN

Hello there is an api to remove all the shortcuts from the home screen kiosk ? cordially

2 0 4 months 2 weeks
How to connect System VPN

Hi, I see this was asked 2 years ago but I need clarification on something. 

2 0 4 months 3 weeks
possibility of container creation

Hello, I am working on developing software for Android Knox Containers using SEAP API.

1 0 6 months 1 week
ACTION_PACKAGE_ADDED for Containers

Hello,

3 1 6 months 2 weeks
Container - setMaximumFailedPasswordsForWipe / setMaximumFailedPasswordsForDeviceDisable

Hi fellow developers, I'm investigating a bug of one of our customers, and stumbled across the following problem.

1 0 6 months 2 weeks
Samsung Knox Permissions on Device Administrator Screen

In our app, we are using Knox to remotely control the device.  This is a feature we are providing to our technicians in a Call Center to assist customers.

3 0 7 months 11 hours
installation problem with the AplicationPolicy.installApplication ( )

Hello;

10 2 7 months 2 weeks
***** TO CLEAR CACHE

Hello,

2 0 7 months 4 weeks
Unable to acquire MDM_HW_Control

I'm unable to get some of the demo programs to work, specifically knox-sdk-backwards-compatibility and sSDK_Demo_2.  I can successfully activate device admin and activate the license keys for both,

5 0 8 months 5 hours
Use Keys granted from SDS EMM in another app?

We have a setup with the samsung SDS EMM server.

1 1 8 months 10 hours
Cannot generate a license key

I want to generate a development knox premium sdk key.

3 0 8 months 2 weeks
Light Weight Container VPN questions

I am creating a solftware solution that will use a Light Weight Container. I would like to add VPN to the container. Is that possible? Does the "knox-b2b-lwc" container support VPN?

3 0 8 months 4 weeks