All QuestionsUnanswered Answers Likes Latest Activity
configuration of Active Directory and Identity Provider before deploying the SSO solution.

Hi Team,

1 0 3 months 3 weeks
Changes to Trusted Certificate Authorities in Android Nougat

How will Knox and other MDM's deal with the Changes to Trusted Certificate Authorities in Android Nougat?

3 1 5 months 1 week
Kiosk passcode

Hi I wanted to change my passcode for exiting kiosk mode.  When I go to do that it greyed out and I can change it.  How do I change it or what are the requirements to change it?

0 2 10 months 1 week
how to configure my wifi access point

Hi.

0 0 11 months 2 days
How do I set up a container wide VPN in KNOX?

We've had success setting up a per-app VPN in a KNOX container by having the vpn_route_type set to 1 (per app) and then calling the APIs createVpnProfile() -> addPackagesToVpn() -> setAutoRet

2 0 1 year 3 months
Using the enterprise id for container authentication

Hi there,

0 0 1 year 5 months
Global PAC File

I was wondering if the VPN SDK could be used to apply a Proxy Auto-Config file to all of a devices connections.  Both Cellular and Wifi.   Thanks, Simon

0 1 1 year 7 months
Galaxy S7 and Split Tunneling (Cisco AnyConnect VPN)

Hello,

0 0 1 year 8 months
SSO for an On-premise Web App Question

We try to get the "SSO for an On-premise Web App" running. We installed the Sample App (with changed domain names) with BES12 inside a Knox Container and also the Samsung SSO APK.

1 0 2 years 3 weeks
SSO SDK Sample Application

Hi,  I'm trying to get the SSO SAML (SaaS) sample app to work, can you help?.  When I click the "Load Webpage" button, the operation fails with "SAML Request error". Logcat shows:

1 0 2 years 10 months
VPN) When use Split Tunneling Internet does not working

Hello,   i try to use OpenVPN Connect for Android with split tunneling one hand to access internet, other hand to access my server.

1 1 2 years 12 months
Developing Third Party VPN client based on KNOX VPN network framework

I wanted to build VPN application using KNOX VPN network framework . Have following question related to VPN profile and APIs

1 0 3 years 1 month
Look API

Hi,

8 6 3 years 4 months