All QuestionsUnanswered Answers Likes Latest Activity
getting 501 error code from uidai server

i am following guidline "To get the encrypted iris data using the activity based approach". i am getting ci value and when i pass it to uidai sever, i get 501 error. any solution??

1 1 6 months 2 days
Where can I download the samsung india identity SDK and library?

I need the samsung india identity SDK and library for scanning iris. How or Where can I download this SDK and library? Please help me. Thanks a lot.

1 0 7 months 1 week
How can I use Samsung India Identity SDK v1.1 Sample App for pre-production server.

Hi Sir,

0 1 9 months 1 week
I have used development license key and used that license key in sample app. After scanning iris, I am getting error code: 527(I

I have used development license key and used that license key in sample app. After scanning iris, I am getting error code: 527(Invalid mc code under Meta tag).

0 0 9 months 2 weeks
i created Samsung iris activation license key for my project. But its not working.

Hi,

0 0 11 months 1 week
How to tie up with an AUA/ASA service for pre-production server

Hi Sir, i want to authentication/e-KYC with production server. So for that what is the procedure to tie up with AUA/ASA service. Kindly suggest.

0 0 11 months 3 weeks
error code 998

Hi Sir, I am trying to authenticate iris data with valid aadhar number. But I am getting the error: "998 Invalid Aadhaar number". Kindly suggest.

0 1 1 year 6 hours
Leveraging IRIS, Fingerprint, and Facial Recognition

Does KNOX or any of the Samsung SDKs let developers integrate with IRIS, Fingerprint, and Facial Recognition into their applications? 

1 2 1 year 1 day
SDK 1.1 is same as 1.0

Hi, Why does SEAP have examples of 'SDK 1.1' when the jar available on download is exactly same as v1.0? The API calls mentioned in this example are not available in the SDK

1 0 1 year 1 day
com.sec.enterprise.biometric.permission.IRIS_RECOGNITION

I have activated the License using dev key and got successful toast message.

2 1 1 year 1 day
Will SDK be available after factory reset

I am about to reset my Galaxy Tab iris SM-T116IR .Can any one confirm whether the aadhar app and biometric sdk remain in the tab even after factory reset?.

2 1 1 year 1 day
error code: 527

I have used development license key and used that license key in sample app. After scanning iris, I am getting error code: 527(Invalid mc code under Meta tag).

1 1 1 year 1 day
Where can we get that "com.sec.indiaidentity.SamsungRDActivity" activity?

I am using latest Samsund Identity SDK v1.1. I was able to activate license.

1 1 1 year 1 day
Activate Lincense key

I am using Samsung India Identity SDK. In that I want to activate my lincense key but when I write 

1 1 1 year 1 day
India Identity SDK : not able to capture data

Dear sir, I have successfully Activate the License key  of India Identity of Samsung SDK.and Land to the next page.but not able to start the capture data. kinkly see the scenario.

3 1 1 year 1 day
Sample application provided by SEAP is not working

We downloaded the sample application provided by the SEAP and installed in samsung device SM-T116IR. After entering the aadhaar number it's open's the iris camera and capturing the iris data.

1 0 1 year 4 months
BIOMETRIC_LICENSE_PERMISSION is failing in SM-T116IR

Hi, I am unable get permission by following code  

4 2 1 year 4 months
Samsung india identity , Samsung IRIS tablet , License terminated error , on license check

Hi, 

1 0 1 year 4 months
Activate License - Status Fail

Hi All, When i tried to activate my license using license key and package i get the status as fail. Please help.

1 1 1 year 4 months
Samsung India Indentity: Error 502

Dear Team, I am trying to authenticate by the iris data of the perticuler aadhar number. but getting the error: "502 Invalid encryption of Pid".

1 0 1 year 6 months