All QuestionsUnanswered Answers Likes Latest Activity
Non Master automatically left session

Hello, We have problem participant (non master) suddenly left session when idle approximately 10 minute.

3 0 3 days 14 min
How to clear Recent Used App From Recent App drawer In device?

Clear Recent Task

1 0 3 months 1 week
Samsung Education SDK supports what OS version and devices

Base on Samsung Education SDK version 1.7.3.3, which OS version and tablets and/or phone support?

0 0 3 months 2 weeks
How to detect the headset.

Our company mobile card reader for payment. It communicate thru ear-microphone. the galaxy phone detect our mobile card reader as like the headset( ear and microphone).

0 0 3 months 3 weeks
Hand writing recognition language via API available?

Hello, I localized the great Cordova example app a bit and posted the capture at my company blog.

1 0 4 months 2 weeks
how to set this "EDUSDK_PATH" in our project which we add in build.gradle files repositories

Hi Team,

0 0 5 months 2 weeks
Edu SDK 1.7.3.3 error popup

Hi All, I am just trying to build apps with the new SDK 1.7.3.3. its working fine on the nougat devices.

0 3 7 months 3 weeks
SamsungEducation.initialize Error on Nougat Devices

I found this error while executing samsungEducation.initialize() Log : 

0 1 11 months 4 weeks
ScreenShareAgent

Can I share screen with audio of a video? e.g. If teacher wants to show a video from his device to all other students. Is it possible to share voice of a video from teacher's device?

0 0 1 year 1 month
Content missing (API Reference) on Site

From the below link I am following the steps, https://seap.samsung.com/sdk/samsung-education-android

0 1 1 year 1 month
EDU Samsung_EDU_SDK_1.6_0 init error

when i init education,it crash.     SamsungEducation samsungEducation  = new SamsungEducation();     samsungEducation.initialize(mContext.getApplicationContext());

8 3 1 year 5 months
Which agents are supported by the Education SDK?

Do these agents have dedicated roles?

2 1 1 year 5 months
GaLaxy tab A(SM-p355C) can,t ScreenShare ,when it share screen,this is screen is White screen.

When the teacher sharescreen ,the student screen display while screen on TAB A. but it,s on Galaxy Note 10.1( SM-p601) is ok. the teacher code as follow:

2 0 1 year 9 months
EDU SDK ScreenShotAgent getScreenBitmap() Error

Model:SM-T580 Android version 6.0.1 EDU sdk 1.5 when call   bitmap= mScreenShotAgent.getScreenBitmap(); app is crash. Log as follow:

0 1 2 years 4 months
Sample code/instructions for screen share with AllShare device?

Samsung Education SDK documentation says AllShare cast is supported.  I can see how the teacher and student "apps" must be coded to get screen sharing to work.  But I cannot find any code that show

6 0 2 years 5 months
Is AllShare cast supported by the Samsung Education SDK?

I want users to be able to display app content on a TV screen.

2 2 2 years 5 months
Do I need to register my EDU SDK app with Samsung before deploying it to end users?

Where can I find more information?

3 3 2 years 7 months
Where can I find a list of Samsung Education SDK device policies?

How are they classified?

1 0 2 years 9 months
Does the Samsung Education SDK support devices of any display size and pixel density?

Or do I need devices with a certain display size?

1 1 2 years 9 months
Which Android versions are supported by the Samsung Education SDK?

Does the Education SDK support both tablets and smartphones?

1 1 2 years 9 months