wipeDevice = factory reset ?
If I use the standard wipeDevice API with WIPE_INTERNAL_EXTERNAL_MEMORY flag, is the result the same as a user-initiated factory reset? If not, what are the deltas? I am specifically referring to Note 4 (Android 5.1,1), Tab S (5.0.2), and Note 8 (7.1.1) if it matters.
- Knox 3.0 Container- Is SDP automatically enabled, and is there a password reset?
- Wipe Device Not Working
- What package displays "Check battery cover" on Tab Active 2
- Does Samsung Service Center circumvent all security measures?
- works on some tablets, not others: KnoxContainerManager.getFirewall()
- Factory reset disable by Knox but can reset factory by app