Whitelist the app for BatteryOptimization in smart manager application.
I want to make my app white list for BatteryOptimization in smart manager application. I noticed that some application i.e. "WhatsApp", "Messenger" , "Viber" "imo" etc white listed bydefault.
When ever we install these application bydefault these application's "Power saving" is turned off in "smart manager application". How can do the same with my application i.e. bydefault it's "Power saving" should be turned off in "smart manager application" ?
Please help me to resolve this.
Thanks in advance.
- Listing the app in the "Unmonitored" list
- Disable Smart Lock?
- I want to add apps programmatically to UNMONITORED APPS.
- Android Knox Standard SDK: How to use addPackageToBatteryOptimizationWhiteList() in the ApplicationPolicy class.
- Device with Doze Mode not receiving FCM
- Accessibility Service for Enterprises