Which Knox SDK do I need for the following use case?
There should be only one specific app running on a Samsung Galaxy S8+ phone. This app should automatically start whenever the phone is started (or restarted).
The hardware buttons should be completely disabled. Like the 3 software buttons (back, home and app switcher) too.
The bottom bar in which the buttons ***** should be completely invisible and should also not be shown when swiping up from the button.
Furthermore the notification drawer and statusbar should also be completely disabled and hidden. No swiping or other gestures to show them should be allowed.
So this is basically something like a single app device as it runs in a special environment.
Can this be done with the help of one of your Knox SDKs at all?
I also enrolled for the SEAP and setup an according license key but was not able to run one of your sample apps.
Whenever I call the elmMgr.activateLicense method nothing happens. No log messages, toast or anything.
Did I miss something?
- Firewall Reroute Rule blocks HTTPS traffic completely
- setAfWProxy always returns ERROR_INVALID_INPUT
- Does KNOX have some failsafes to prevent devices from bricking in development?
- SSO for an On-premise Web App Question
- Samsung Note 3 (SM-N9005) OTA update to Android 5.0.0 doesn't work
- Encountering Error adding public keys for Knox Enabled App: "Error binding KEA license key and package"