Want to control native calling screen while i have incoming call.
I have a specific requirement, When i have incomming call then user clicks a call pickup button in my application and then it first pick the call and then redirects the user to device default calling app.
With the help of phone state listener i have manage the call pick button in my application. but my problem is that when i have call then default calling scrren come to top and from where user pick the call. how i can control this.
other approach: if i disable the default calling screen and when user clicks clicks call pickup button in my application then i am not able to lauch default calling application.
- I failed to activate the ELM when I run the sample app name "CCM Certificate Management" on Galaxy S5
- Thread pause when text-to-speech in realtime from phone call
- Breaking sealed mode to browse the internet- how to inhibit that?
- Kox Enable App and Customization SDK
- Disable long click on Home
- Denied app PHONE_STATE permission in Knox workspace