We have a set up where we need cisco anyconnect vpn connections set up on both the device and container side in order to connect to the network. We can successfully create these vpn profiles through our mdm app and the connections work successfully. However, for ust to be able to establish the vpn connection in the container, we first must disconnect the vpn connection on the device side, establish the vpn connection in the container, and then re-establish the vpn connection on the device side. I have a couple of questions in regards to this:
1. Is this expected behavior?
2. Is it possible for the container to use a vpn connection that has been established outside the container on the device side?
- Is it possible to have our Device Admin application have a launcher in the container as well as on the device side?
- Can I Connect to VPN without third party apps?
- Samsung SSO Questions
- Silently installing certificates and PKCS12 objects
- VpnProfile or GenericVpnProfile?
- Galaxy S7 and Split Tunneling (Cisco AnyConnect VPN)