Upgrading WP to KNOX Workspace - java.lang.SecurityException: Profile is not a knox premium user 10 ContectInfo.uid 1010304
I need an urgent help, I'm following tutorial in: https://seap.samsung.com/html-docs/android/Content/tutorial-upgrade-work...
to provision PO (success) then activate KPE (success) then upgrade PO to KNOX Workspace and try some KNOX policy.
I'm following the tutorial and all good until I try to: calling KNOX Policy --> in this case is set camera policy:
the high level process is like this:
- activate PO --> success
- Go to Work profile, and run the agent (the agent will be duplicated to work profile)
- activate KPE --> Success
- trigger / set camera policy
- Toggle container Camera --> failed
it said "java.lang.SecurityException: Profile is not a knox premium user 10 ContectInfo.uid 1010304"
I'm running/Testing on: Note 9 (N960F) -- Build No: N960FXX2ARK3 -- Android 8.1.0 -- KNOX Version 3.2 -- KNOX API Level 26
What possibly went wrong here?
I share my overall code here: https://github.com/on3nx/Samsung-KNOX-KPE/tree/master/DOPO/DOPO
Please let me know where am I missed.
thank you and appreciate the helps!
Updated: Jan 09, 2019 5:42 pm
- App Network Traffic Usage using NetworkStats
- getConfigurationTypes() is returning null (error-1014)
- Wifi proxy PAC file issue
- Activating key
- I'm trying to install the Standard SDK and I got an API-related error. How do I fix this?
- AppIdentity class is only supported from API level 17 and above (current is 14) using new SDK