SystemManager.addShortcut() in container?
Is there any way to use this API inside the container? I tried calling it while inside the container, yet it places the shortcuts on the personal side.
- Why do I get error KnoxContainerManager.ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR(-1014) while creating a container?
- When containerize an App, is it possible to keep the data?
- addHomeShortcutToPersonal return false
- Blacklisting a Wi-Fi network in the device's EnterpriseDeviceManager but enabling access to it within the container
- External SD card access from inside container
- The phone app(com.android.phone) shortcuts is not added into Kiosk mode