Samsung Knox Permissions on Device Administrator Screen
However, the second time a user opts to have a technician conduct a Remote Takeover, the Device Administrator screen appears to show ALL options that Knox could perform. Is there a way to limit this text to only the feature we are using (e.g. Remotely control the device)?
The image link below shows what appears to the user on the Device Administrator screen on the second time activating Device Admin.
- Global Proxy does not redirect HTTP(S) traffic
- Boot screen customization
- Remote Management of Galaxy Watch- where to start?
- Knox Kiosk Mode- how to disable the settings button on the keyboard?
- Device Admin Permission (Not displaying on some devices)
- Knox Standard SDK Remote Control API How its Worked