RemoteInjection.injectPointerEvent injects at wrong coordinates
I observed this behaviour on Galaxy Note8 using KNOX SDK 3.3 for injecting events through my app.
If I go to Settings->Display->Screen Resolution and set it to FHD+ (2220x1080) every think works as expected.
The app displays something at screen coordinates (x,y) and inject an event at (x,y) which is on the same spot.
However, when I change the settings to HD+ (1480x720) the event is injected at (x*1480/2220, y*720/1080).
When I change the settings to WQHD+ (2960x1440) the event is injected at (x*2960/2220, y*1440/1080).
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
- Issue regarding RemoteInjection.injectPointerEvent API
- The performance of IRemoteDesktopListener-> screenChanged
- how to inject upper case letters using injectKeyEvent
- Remote Control API: Not Able to Inject Event
- How to implement Remote control using RemoteInjection and Remote desktop
- An issue with SIM_CARD_CHANGED broadcast