Problems with library for remote control in Android 7.x
We are testing with the libremotedesktop_client.so native library included in the Samsung Knox Standard SDK v5.9. This works well in the previous versions of Android.
But when we run our agent in Android 7.X, the app closes and shows us the following error message "dlopen failed: library" libremotedesktop_client.co "not found".
Thank you for your assistance in this matter,
- Error when using libknox_remotedesktopclient.knox.samsung.so library
- Problem with screen capture on android 5.x device
- Error loading C++ remote desktop client lib on SM-G532M
- Samsung Spen Cordova Plugin- issue on integration
- Android Studio 3 and Knox SDK 3 Installation Issues
- when i install the sSDK_Demo code i got below error..? can you plz reply me soon..?