Problems with KioskMode.getInstance(context).disableKioskMode()
I'm using the standard Knox SDK. My issues are about disableKioskMode():
- First issue : the call to that function stops my application (I wouldn't want to but it's fine) . The problem is : I can't restart it by code; even though i listen to KioskMode.ACTION_DISABLE_KIOSK_MODE. Actually, it seems that I never receive this event. And fyi, it works perfectly when I use enableKioskMode() and listen to KioskMode.ACTION_ENABLE_KIOSK_MODE.
- Second : when the app stops ( after using disableKioskMode() ), the tablet (Galaxy Tab S SM-T800) opens a tab on the right (Contacts, Dropbox, Email, Galaxy Apps, Galery, Internet..). Why ? And what can I do so it doesn't happen ?
- Crash with Pro Kiosk Mode on Customization SDK
- Issue Disable Kiosk Mode from Ultra Power Saving
- How to remove Samsung Galaxy View (SM-T670) specific button (called Media Scroll) in the navigation bar
- Multi Window in Pro-Kiosk-State
- Error when using ProKiosk Mode
- LocationPolicy startGPS() differs in Android 6 and 7