Problem with Mobile data
Hello guys, we want to always keep on "mobile data" to be in position "ON"
in my case :
setCeclluarData = true , then we can use "setMobileDataState" to true and it's work.
But we want to keep this state always in "true". To keep this change i hope it's should work with setCellualrData(false) but - it's just disabled mobile data, and after this user can't enable mobile data. Also programmaticaly i can't enable too. How i can todo this?
so what i want :
-enable mobile data to state = "ON"
-prevent from user changes (user can't disable mobile data)
what i missing ? maybe you guys can tell me
Updated: May 14, 2019 11:32 am
- getApplicationNetworkStats not consumed data from hotspot opened point. Help pls. URGENT!
- Authorization in SDP
- Keep GPS always turned ON using Samsung SDK
- Admin does not have com.sec.enterprise.knox.permission.CUSTOM_SETTING
- How to turn off ReportingService: Data reported to cloud
- Sample application provided by SEAP is not working