Not getting Knox activation cancel callback in receiver in Device Owner case.
We have migrated from Standard SDK to KNOX SDK 3.3(followed proper migration guide) and we observed one issue with specific use-case
We observed different UI behavior while activating Knox and not getting activation cancel callback in a receiver in Device Owner case.
KnoxActivationReceiver :- Receiver for listen below actions
we are activating KLM Key first and once we get success callback for KLM then we activvating backward compatible key.
1# If we enroll the device with android enterprise afw flow and install and made our app as Device Owner and then activate the KNOX
- we are seeing a dialog for accept consent for KNOX
- If the user clicks on the cancel button then we are not getting any broadcast in KnoxActivationReceiver.
- If the user checks consent and clicks on the activate button then we are getting success callback in the KnoxActivationReceiver.
2# If we install our app normally (through play store, manually) and activate the KNOX
- we are seeing Knox agreement and consent for KNOX
- If user click on cancel button then we are getting failed broadcast in KnoxActivationReceiver.
- If the user checks consent and clicks on CONFIRM then we are getting success callback in the KnoxActivationReceiver.
- Some times we do not see the KNOX consent screen but still KNOX getting activated.
we are expecting If user cancel the agreement then we should receive broadcast with error code ERROR_USER_DISAGREES_LICENSE_AGREEMENT
I am providing dump state logs and some screens here after reproducing the issue on Samsung Galaxy A6(SDK 3.3) for point #1
we observed this behaviour on OS 8 and above devices
Please help us with this.