NFC stops scanning on Samsung devices
I'm developping an app for Samsung devices with an activity that has to handle a NFC tag..
This activity is called when the app is launched and on resume.
I noticed that, when the phone stays awake with the NFC tag connected to it, after a while the device stops recognizing/scanning for NFC tags.
After trying with some other applications from Play Store, I noticed that this doesn't happen only with my app.
All I can do to make it work again is to switch phone's screen on/off or to switch nfc on/off.
I tried different ways to fix it, as to keep the cpu running, but none of these methods worked :
PowerManager pm = (PowerManager) getSystemService(Context.POWER_SERVICE); PowerManager.WakeLock wl = pm.newWakeLock(PowerManager.PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK, "Tag"); wl.acquire();
I'm working over Samsung Galaxy XCover 3 and XCover 4.
Thanks in advance
- Wifi automatically switches off after ~10 minutes. How to keep it on?
- Can't find method get/setXCoverAppKey in Knox Customization SDK 2.7.1 (XCover version)
- kiosk mode and Intent.ACTION_ASSIST
- XCover3 (SM-G388F): can't deploy Knox with NFC
- Having trouble getting NFC functionality working under KNOX
- Error generating KPE key