Multiple dex define Lcom/samsung/android/knox/location/CircularGeofence
Recently, I had migrated my app following update of Knox SDK 3.X. I following the guide here and replace the previously cdm.jar, edm.jar, knox.jar, license.jar with knoxsdk.jar and supportlib.jar.
But, when I build the app, i get the following error: Multiple dex files define Lcom/samsung/android/knox/location/CircularGeofence;
Here are what I tried so far:
- multiDexEnabled true
- toggling minifyEnabled
- clean project and rebuild project
but the results are the same, keep getting the same error but with different package name.
Please help, thank you.
- KnoxEnterpriseLicenseManager available in license.jar and cdm.jar.
- Build fails when both supportlib and knoxsdk jars are used in the project as part of Knox migration
- Error: FileNotFoundException: knox.jar(No such file or directory)
- knox 2.9 edm.jar
- Knox 3.x versions of SmartCardEmailPolicy and SmartCardBrowserPolicy?
- Error installing SDK Error:(15) No resource identifier found for attribute 'roundIcon' in package 'android'