Messages app notifcation missing in Kiosk mode
When I use my Kiosk launcher app and activate this on my Samsung device all seems to work fine.
Background picture, buttons, apps and their position on screen.
However when I receive a SMS message into the Messages app, then I only get the Android notification in top of the screen, but no notiifcation icon on the Messages app.
When I deactivate Kiosk launcher, then I immediately have and see the icon notiifcation on the Messages app, indicating that I have e.g. 3 new messages.
Any idea of why this happens ?
- Need to block mobile data in container (workspace)
- custom launcher Kiosk mode functionality using standard sdk
- Adding/Removing App Activity Shortcuts on Home screen
- How to activate license without showing the "Samsung KNOX Privacy Notice" confirmation window when in VMware Launcher
- EDM RemoteDesktop Sample app is generating wrong snapshot on Marshmallow devices (SM-T805).
- Encountering Error adding public keys for Knox Enabled App: "Error binding KEA license key and package"