I am trying to use the setScreenTimeout function of CustomDeviceManager but I still get an error: "Admin does not have com.sec.enterprise.knox.permission.CUSTOM_SYSTEM".
Permission is present in my Manifest.
I activated the ELM license successfully but I still have this error.
I tried to activate the KLM license and then the ELM license but I have an error on the KLM license (invalid product key).
Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T813)
- KLM License APK deploy
- can 'ELM Key' has been activated on just one project?
- Admin does not have com.samsung.android.knox.permission.KNOX_CUSTOM_SETTING OR com.sec.enterprise.knox.permission.CUSTOM_SETTING
- Knox container owner privileges
- Help!- "Admin doesn't own container uid XXX ContextInfo.uid XXX"
- I failed to activate the ELM when I run the sample app name "CCM Certificate Management" on Galaxy S5