Launch container from 3rd party launcher
We use a third party launcher. Up until android 9, the container was like an app that could be launched by another launcher. Now we can no longer provide this service without abandoning our launcher. Is there a workaround? I am sure we are no the only enterprise using container with 3rd party launcher.
- Question about signing process (for devices < Android 4.1)
- Where is the signing request link in this new SEAP site?
- When containerizing an App, is it possible to uninstall the original App which is outside the container?
- applicationPolicy addHomeShortcut is adding all shortcuts of a package on some devices
- toast message with Android M devices
- Firewall deny rule not working on newer versions of Google Chrome