Knox VPN Client
I am using the Knox VPN Client (com.samsung.sVpn) and knox premium sdk to implement a Full VPN.
I want all the traffic on the device to go through this VPN.
genericVPNPolicy = ekm.GetGenericVpnPolicy("com.samsung.sVpn", 0)
to bind the VPN to the user space, then i will add all apps to VPN so that all traffic on device goes through VPN.
However this wont work (returns null) unless I create a container e.g. "knox-b2b" which is seperate to user space and will have the default browser in it not protected with VPN.
I want all browsers in the user space.
Is there a round this? Do i need to create a container?
- Using the enterprise id for container authentication
- What are the "vendor" parameters for the "Android VPN Management for KNOX" package?
- Unsuccessful API call when using strongswan
- Container Creation for SM-T231
- OpenVPN client in KNOX / getGenericVpnProfile returns null
- Application inside Container Crashes