Knox Universal Credential Manager (UCM) SDK questions
Since there is no forum category for Knox Universal Credential Manager SDK and this was part of Knox ISV SDK before, I am posting the question here.
- The https://seap.samsung.com/sdk/knox-ucm-sdk documentation mentions that baiMobile Smart Card Reader can be downloaded from Knox portal > Tools (link: https://www2.samsungknox.com/en/support/tools) but if you follow the link, it is not provided. Where can I get this apk?
- In https://seap.samsung.com/html-docs/android-ucm/Content/Developer-Guide/T... documentation (UCM-required changes in the AndroidManifest.xml File), there is a mention of “must activate license” but the way to do it is not mentioned anywhere. How is the license activated in the UCM plugin?
- Is there a sample plugin app that we can refer to?
- access network error 502-while updating knox sdk (License activation)
- When containerizing an App, is it possible to uninstall the original App which is outside the container?
- Adding specific Android System WebView to KNOX device
- Knox 2.x-> 3.0 Container Password
- Where do I get my KNOX Standard License Key?
- How to check if Knox SDK was already activated in application