Knox service will no longer be maintained or updated ever
Hello, Not sure whether I should ask this question here.
I got the information that soon Samsung is going to retire 'My Knox' & related services. Samsung is moving to 'Secure Folder' from the 'Knox'.
It also said that 'Knox service will no longer be maintained or updated ever'.
Thus it means that Samsung is going to stop supporting Knox other services like Knox Standard SDK?
More info can be found @ https://androidcommunity.com/samsung-to-discontinue-my-knox-use-secure-f...
Please let us know so that we can plan accordingly.
- Factory Reset via recovery mode
- securityException: admin does not have android.permission.sec.MDM_HW_CONTROL activating license.
- Where is the signing request link in this new SEAP site?
- Question about signing process (for devices < Android 4.1)
- KNOX Standard SDK 5.6, EnterpriseLicenseManager missing?
- Does Samsung Service Center circumvent all security measures?