Knox SDK integration on Android
I'm looking for documentation on how to integrate the Knox Standard SDK into an Android project. The instructions I've found list getting the license key, adding the broadcast receiver, and adding permissions. But there is no mention of what files need to be copied, any gradle build file changes, and/or any programmatic initialization necessary. Is there a detailed step-by-step account of what I need to do to get the SDK integrated into my project on Android Studio with Gradle?
- How to implement Remote control using RemoteInjection and Remote desktop
- Error installing SDK Error:(15) No resource identifier found for attribute 'roundIcon' in package 'android'
- NoClassDefFoundError caused by edm.jar
- how to set this "EDUSDK_PATH" in our project which we add in build.gradle files repositories
- Samsung SDK as add on is broken in the last version of android gradle plugin
- Cannot launch app with KNOX Customization