Knox sdk 3.1
As per the guide line added
apk files('libs/supportlib.jar') provided files('libs/knoxsdk.jar')
Android OS version 6.0.1
But there is some error on "CustomDeviceManager.getInstance()" return nothing , so the app stuck in this area for long. Is there anyone faced this issue ? . Any solution for this ?
- Build Error supportlib.jar
- AppIdentity class is only supported from API level 17 and above (current is 14) using new SDK
- Knox SDK ELM License activation getting failed
- Knox License Activation on Note 10.1 (GT-N8010- Android 188.8.131.52)
- KnoxCustomRecentManager KnoxCustomRecentManager= kcm.getInstance(); Cannot resolve symbol 'kcm'
- How to leave sealed mode- Pass Code