Knox Cloud SDK - fetch profiles and send push-notification
I am trying to implement Samsung KNOX cloud SDK into our MDM solution.
I have been following the Getting Started guide: https://seap.samsung.com/tutorial/get-started-samsung-knox-cloud-sdk#Act...
To setup the stage for where i am at at the moment, i have gone through these steps by now:
- Got Acess to the KNOX Cloud SDK
- Created the following keys Cloud REST API KEY, KLM and ELM
- Implementet the steps from the Getting Started guide into our MDM service
- This works fine when enrolling the device
- I get all the responses from the Samsung Enterprise Gateway (SEG)
- got acess to SAMSUNG KNOX MOBLIE ENROLLMENT DASHBOARD
- setup an MDM profile with x509 Certificate, pointing to ur MDM Url, with no Authtentication enabled
- add devices, and linked the to an MDM profile
After i create a MDM profile in the SAMSUNG KNOX MOBLIE ENROLLMENT DASHBOARD, and enrolling the devies, i try to fetch the profiles from our MDM service, via the SEG https://eu-segm-api.secb2b.com/v2/profiles (this is the profile url in the json response i recieve on the first enrollment response from the SEG). I am also passing along the X-Knox-Apikey in my request header, and the profileId.
The json response i get when trying to fetch the profiles, or send a push-notification is this:
"errorDescription": "Profile not found"
How do i fetch my MDM profiles, i have the profileId, but when i try to fetch it i just get the above JSON response?