Is it possible to get app usage with activity names (not only packages like in ApplicationPolicy)?
I'm using Knox on Samsung devices and a whole bunch of fallbacks to implement similar functionality on other Android devices. But from some moment I've started using android.app.usage.UsageStatsManager in my app because it allows to queryEvents and getClassName from every event which is actually activity name. This allows to control device more granularly and even block individual activities (useful for cases like Google Podcasts which has the same package as Google Search and Google Assistant). While it's available on all Android devices it's not 100% stable. When I didn't have to get activity names, only package names, I was using ApplicationPolicy.getAllAppLastUsage() on Samsung. Is there any way to get used activity info stats from Knox SDK?
- License activation in separate application
- Failed to test the license demo app
- Application Policy.addPackagesToForceStopBlackList(...) not working on apps installed by user
- The caller does not have required permission- regarding bluetooth
- Admin does not have android permission
- Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) after screen capture with RemoteDesktop