Issue activating Enterprise License after migrating to KNOX 3.2
I am having an issue activating my enterprise license after moving from Knox 2.8 to 3.2.
On my Note 8 (8.1.0 & Knox 3.1), I call
and my app crashes with this error;
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start receiver com.samsung.android.knox.IntentConverterReceiver: java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: not allowed to send broadcast com.samsung.android.knox.intent.action.KNOX_LICENSE_STATUS from pid=16045, uid=10200
I copied the IntentConverterReceiver code from https://seap.samsung.com/html-docs/android/Content/support-older-devices...
- Knox SDK ELM License activation getting failed
- KNOX license activation is failing with knox_license.errorcode=101 on Galaxy J2 device with OS version 5.1.1, KNOX version 2.4.1
- Licenses Failing to activate- 301 Error
- Create Apn settings not working on devices API level 19 and Below using KNox sdk
- The License Key Activation is not working