Issue activating Enterprise License after migrating to KNOX 3.2
I am having an issue activating my enterprise license after moving from Knox 2.8 to 3.2.
On my Note 8 (8.1.0 & Knox 3.1), I call
and my app crashes with this error;
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start receiver com.samsung.android.knox.IntentConverterReceiver: java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: not allowed to send broadcast com.samsung.android.knox.intent.action.KNOX_LICENSE_STATUS from pid=16045, uid=10200
I copied the IntentConverterReceiver code from https://seap.samsung.com/html-docs/android/Content/support-older-devices...
- Knox SDK ELM License activation getting failed
- Not getting Knox activation cancel callback in receiver in Device Owner case.
- Never receive response for both ELM/KLM
- Activating License has failed (ERROR_INTERNAL=301)
- Licenses Failing to activate- 301 Error