How to pull files created inside the Knox container?
I have created a file inside a Knox container and it is located in the directory "/storage/emulated/100/test.txt" external sdcard. Is there a way to get the file "test.txt" from inside the container? I used to be able to use "adb pull /sdcard/test.txt", but now I cannot.
Is there an equivalent way of getting the files created inside the container?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Move a lot of files in Knox container
- Unable to read files from internal sdcard inside container
- Can you extract the APK from a KEA?
- enableUsbAccess() but container can't communicate with USB device
- Usage about the ContainerConfigurationPolicy::enableUsbAccess()
- Your administrator doesn't allow installation of apps obtained from unknown sources