How to prevent device from downloading OTA updates?
Samsung Android device downloads OTA update, even allowFirmwareRecovery(false) is applied as a rtestriction. After download finishes, when "Apply Now" is selected, update cannot be applied as expected.
Is there any way in Knox Standard SDK to prevent device from downloading OTA updates?
Thanks in advance
- boot loop
- Some questions about allowFirmwareRecovery() API
- Problem with updateApplication(), stuck
- Always getting "Error invalid license" after integrating ELM Key.
- Problem after updating SM-P355M and SM-T825 to Android 7.1.1
- CCMProfileParams: Exception calledjava.lang.SecurityException: Admin does not have com.sec.enterprise.knox.permission.KNOX_CCM