How to prevent device from downloading OTA updates?
Samsung Android device downloads OTA update, even allowFirmwareRecovery(false) is applied as a rtestriction. After download finishes, when "Apply Now" is selected, update cannot be applied as expected.
Is there any way in Knox Standard SDK to prevent device from downloading OTA updates?
Thanks in advance
- How to monitor OTA start and finish status??
- Some questions about allowFirmwareRecovery() API
- Samsung Note 3 (SM-N9005) OTA update to Android 5.0.0 doesn't work
- how to remove downloaded(not yet applied) OTA package?
- Will you maintain or add new features to these plugins?
- Blacklisting a Wi-Fi network in the device's EnterpriseDeviceManager but enabling access to it within the container