How to check if Knox SDK was already activated for the application
Can someone tell me how to see (programmatically) if the Knox SDK was already activated for the application.
Currently the only way is to check status after the
then the special intent is sent, and in
we can find "success" or "fail"
So the question is if there is a possibility to check if the activation was succesful without calling .activateLicense() each time.
- How to check if Knox SDK was already activated in application
- Check if Knox SDK was already activated for application
- Is it possible to activate Knox SDK without dialog screen?
- Samsung india identity, Samsung IRIS tablet, License terminated error, on license check
- Problem when trying to activate ELM license
- How to activate license without showing the "Samsung KNOX Privacy Notice" confirmation window