Email sync suddenly stopped on Samsung KNOX device after performing Software update to Android 8.
Few users in our environment has reported the issue that Email sync suddenly stopped on Samsung KNOX device after performing Software update to Android 8.
This issue is experienced on Samsung S8,S8+ and A5 devices. Re-enrollment of device will allow device to sync emails for 2 days and then stops. We have also assigned alternate email client "Samsung focus" application on device but the issue is same with this email client app.
- How to turn off ReportingService: Data reported to cloud
- How to activate license without showing the "Samsung KNOX Privacy Notice" confirmation window
- Unable to receive new emails on samsung Galaxy A5 using Knox 2.6
- Pac file content crashing proxy
- Phone won't boot after firmware flash
- Remote Control API crash on Galaxy A devices