Disable soft reset in samsung devices
Hello, I need to prevent the user from soft-resetting the device (with the hardware button combination) and I cannot find any reference to that, everything I find is preventing factory reset from both Android settings and recovery mode.
But most importantly...does anybody know a better source for learning Knox? I was following a tutorial, step 6/10 but in the next page (step 7) there is no "Go to next step" link and is such frustrating and annoying.
- What package displays "Check battery cover" on Tab Active 2
- Knox and NFC Device Owner Provisioning
- Samsung SDKs understanding and usage
- disable factory reset from 15 failed passwords
- How can I get KEA License Key?
- Should RestrictionPolicy. allowFactoryReset(false) disable reset using another device admin applications?