Configuration download issues
I have a large portion of devices that are enrolled in Knox but for some reason are no longer downloading the configuration. I was running on a test license and then switched over to a commercial license. I cloned the profile and added the devices to the new license and Applied the profile. I was having issues downloading the configuration and had to do it several times, in some cases 10-15 to get it to fully install. I ended doing a factory reset to see if that helped but then after that these devices no longer connect with the Knox servers. The Status in the dashboard shows the 34203 error code but it's the same license as the other 400 which are working. Does any have any ideas on how to get the devices associated with the configurator again????
- How to activate or deactivate NFC feature?
- Unable to create containers using the sample apps
- How to push password protected certificate in to the KNOX Workspace?
- Adding Phone Icon in Cell We
- I’m using the Cloud SDK and I’m trying to send push notifications. Why isn’t this working?
- /storage/extSdCard on S7 not accessible in Knox 2.6