Configuration download issues
I have a large portion of devices that are enrolled in Knox but for some reason are no longer downloading the configuration. I was running on a test license and then switched over to a commercial license. I cloned the profile and added the devices to the new license and Applied the profile. I was having issues downloading the configuration and had to do it several times, in some cases 10-15 to get it to fully install. I ended doing a factory reset to see if that helped but then after that these devices no longer connect with the Knox servers. The Status in the dashboard shows the 34203 error code but it's the same license as the other 400 which are working. Does any have any ideas on how to get the devices associated with the configurator again????
- Configuration download issues
- Hi i want to Monitor Network Usage stats but sample provided by samsung sdk is not showing me anything.
- How to activate or deactivate NFC feature?
- Trying to view APNList in ApnSettingsPolicy throws SecurityException
- Adding Phone Icon in Cell We
- setWifiProfile() not working