Changes to Trusted Certificate Authorities in Android Nougat
How will Knox and other MDM's deal with the Changes to Trusted Certificate Authorities in Android Nougat?
The new security feature of Android 7.0, which by default makes applications to not to trust "user" installed CA certificates, if we force devices to vpn to the corporate network or force a http proxy redirect, most secured apps wont work, since Android 7.0 doesn't trust "user" installed CA. will Google or Samsung Knox give an option for MDM providers to trust "user" installed CA certificates?.
- Admin does not have android.permission.sec.MDM_HW_CONTROL
- Silently installing certificates and PKCS12 objects
- Unsuccessful API call when using strongswan
- Set Non Trusted App Install Block enable using Knox SDK
- Personal Home Activity
- Do I have to deactivate a Knox enterprise license when remove Knox container/device admin?