Certificate install and get issue
We have quite a few knox device below knox2.9 which has called the deprecated SecurityPolicy::installCertificate(...) to install the certificates and we don't specify the what keystore the cert is installed. The certs are root and user certs and are for wifi and vpn:
https://seap.samsung.com/api-references/android-standard/reference/andro...(java.lang.String, byte, java.lang.String, java.lang.String)
Now assume the device is upgraded to knox3.0, if we want to get the certs installed above using the SecurityPolicy::installCertificate(...), we found that seems the API can do it
CertificateProvisioning::getCertificatesFromKeystore (int keystore)
So my question is can we confirm to use CertificateProvisioning.KEYSTORE_FOR_WIFI for wifi and CertificateProvisioning.KEYSTORE_FOR_VPN_AND_APPS) for vpn to get the installed certs after the Knox upgrade?
- Support for Backup and Restore in Knox SDK
- reset password on knox api 26
- Upgrading WP to KNOX Workspace- java.lang.SecurityException: Profile is not a knox premium user 10 ContectInfo.uid 1010304
- App Crashed while executing "EnterpriseDeviceManager.getFirewall"
- Cannot deploy/debug to Knox Workspace
- Problem while executing the sSDK_Demo sample