CCM is NOT enabled for this user
While perusing some captured logcat snippets, I see repeated instances of the following:
01-20 21:55:00.909 I/TimaKeyStore( 5664): CCM is NOT enabled for this user
I see that these always carry the INFO priority, and I do not see any problem with the functionality of our apps, but wondering if this is a concern, i.e. indicative of a potential issue. I see no other related messages or errors.
I have noted this occurring on Note 4 (Knox 2.4.x) and Note 8 (Knox 3.x) devices plus a few others.
- How do I get production license keys?
- My application seems to be blacklisted
- Should RestrictionPolicy. allowFactoryReset(false) disable reset using another device admin applications?
- KNOX (Standard SDK) get automatically deactivated after app update
- CCMProfileParams: Exception calledjava.lang.SecurityException: Admin does not have com.sec.enterprise.knox.permission.KNOX_CCM
- Samsung A5 Audio Issues after Android 8 Update