App crashes in Kiosk mode. UncaughtExceptionHandler not called.
I have an app running in Pro Kiosk Mode which crashes, without running the code I put to
This way I have no clue what causes the crash, since I cant log any error info / stack trace.
Could it be closed (instead of crashing) by some Knox related process?
The tablet then shows some kind of launcher (not the default one), which destroys our use case for the Pro Kiosk Mode.
Because this is what we're trying to prevent with it.
This happens rarely and I could not find any way to reproduce this manually.
Is there any other way to see what causes the app to close / crash?
Any Idea how to debug this?
Is there a special error log for Knox SDK / Customization errors?
Tablet: Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T813)
Knox: 2.7.1 (Customization 2.7.1)
- Security Exception when connecting to USB devices
- How to make sure the standard launcher never shows in pro kiosk mode
- Crash with Pro Kiosk Mode on Customization SDK
- How can I access to my PC from an android tablet via usb while Knox is running?
- Hardware keys blocked in Safe mode when device is in Kiosk Mode
- How to remove Samsung Galaxy View (SM-T670) specific button (called Media Scroll) in the navigation bar