Api to power off device not working in oreo device
The api to power-off device is not working in oreo device.
Sample Code :
CustomDeviceManager cdm = CustomDeviceManager.getInstance(); SystemManager kcsm = cdm.getSystemManager(); kcsm.powerOff();
Am getting the following exception :
Admin does not have com.samsung.android.knox.permission.KNOX_CUSTOM_SYSTEM OR com.sec.enterprise.knox.permission.CUSTOM_SYSTEM
These above permssions are already defined in the Manifest..
Is there any alternate api to use this
Updated: Aug 21, 2019 9:19 am
- setBluetoothState not working always return-1
- Please provide if available any other api's for on/off bluetooth and on/off usb mass storage state, which are belong with KPE St
- setDisplayMirroringState error on Galaxy Tab S2
- setProkioskState return-1
- Knox Pro Kiosk Mode with Quick Panel
- SDK Version 2.6