If you have migrated from the Eclipse IDE to Google's new Android Studio IDE, you can use an SDK packaged as an Eclipse add-on as follows:
- Download the SDK.
- Extract the SDK's add-on .ZIP package into the folder: <android-sdk>\add-ons.
In Android Studio:
- Create a new Android Application project.
- Select the target platform, for example, Phone and Tablet.
- For the Minimum SDK, select the add-on, for example, Knox Customization 2.5 Addon.
If the add-on is not available in the Minimum SDK list:
- Select any other SDK (for example, API 19) and create the project.
- Open the build.gradle file for the app and change the compileSdkVersion to the add-on, for example,
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.:Knox Customization 2.5 Addon:21
You can now access the APIs from this add-on.